As a university contact for the Society of Experimental Biology (SEB), I received an email message regarding the “November Recruit One Member Month” campaign. See below.
The Society for Experimental Biology is an international membership organization that promotes the study of Biology and supports biologists at every stage in their career. We currently have 2000 members from all over the world.
SEB runs scientific conferences for biologists and our next Annual Meeting will take place in Valencia, 3-6 July 2013. Our conferences cover sessions on cell, plant and animal biology , as well as a series of session on education and careers. Our conferences attract up to 1000 delegates from around the world. To find out more about our Valencia meeting and to see a list of sessions, click here.
Biology Students benefit of up to 80% discount on registration fees to our conference, and Full Members benefit of up to 50% discount on registration fees.
We also offer a multitude of other benefits, such as:
· Travel grants worth up to £500 (for students and early career scientist members only)
· Career advice and workshops
· Reduced subscriptions to our journals
· Networking opportunities (at our conferences; via the SEB members’ area; through our social media)
· Chance to present your research as a talk or poster at our conferences
- Recognition awards and cash prizes for presentations given at our conferences.
- Free colour printing in our Journals
- Financial support for organising satellite meetings
I do hope you will consider joining The SEB community of biologists and we look forward to hearing from you!
The below links to our membership benefits e-booklet, and membership application form.
· Membership benefits e-booklet: http://www.sebiology.org/membership/benefits-pdf/
· Membership form: http://goo.gl/iW3yV
With best wishes,