Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Sunday, August 7, 2011

random thought-my works

my works:

It’s just like the endless pit. The more I find out out, the deeper hole i dig for myself :( What a deep s**t..

 

As a lone striker, and the sole person working in my field, it’s going to be hard and challenging. Often, many obstacles arise, most people can’t help, in the end I am the one to think and come out with the strategies. I am tired and helpless. Just suffered another setback: after two years hard work and troubleshooting, only learnt that the incompatible system employed led to the failure of my works. As a pioneer in this “enigma enzyme”, I have no choice but treat this as a lesson, and keep trying. 

 

No doubt, proactive and stay positive keep me soldier on. I’m grateful to get advice from expert in Beijing Genome Institute and encouragement from my former post-doc in Sydney. I don’t expect to get any publication from the thesis at this moment or major findings to be presented in big conference. I will try my best, get things done, submit dissertation and leave no regret.

3 comments:

lulu_ma said...

my situation aint any better. ha! all i think of now is just to finish labwork and write the thesis then viva then move on with life. soldier on! and good luck! jia you!!

wen ni said...

cheer up! wait you come back Malaysia and find your ideal mimi! Go Go Go!!!

cklim said...

@puan wen ni & lulu: thanks. I will soldier on! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin