Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Throughout the year, I only off one week for a trip to northern Ireland, most of the time 7days/week on work/lab, yet things not going well. Guess I'm stupid, work hard
+ smart don't go well to me.

Feedback I got from many peers across the world at different time also said i am guinea pig, too ambitious, wonderful thinking. Time for me to change my mindset, work my best, not over do, enjoy life, let it be and leave no regret.

Despite the fact that i am "sub standard average student work as a guinea pig" I will move forward!!!

Good read:-

Two Different Kinds of Stress Which Make-or-Break a Person

http://feeds.lifehack.org/~r/LifeHack/~3/jenT9EPjEps/2-different-kinds-of-stress-which-make-or-break-a-person.html

5 comments:

wen ni said...

Humble one makes up to a greatest one. So keep going, move on. Remember it is about the process, not the outcome that makes a person learns the most.

cklim said...

Thanks for puan wenni, I will soldier on!

yeekai5 said...

edison goh favorite trademark:hehe

yeekai5 said...

sorry...
it should be "hei hei"....

u need a rest my fren..yeekai5 from far still will worship,cares n respect u no matter wat :D

cklim said...

thanks tan sri, now mou tiu d, weekend stay home :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin