Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

cny gathering09

In the Chinese New Year, I celebrated twice with lab colleague from China and also buddies I met at Glasgow Uni

more info, feel free to visit the following link:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/cklim123my/CnyGathering09?feat=directlink



celebrated at colleague home, new year eve


left:Dr. Zhonghua Chen; right: Dr. Bo Wang, they are post-docs in my lab

Dr. Jian Wen Wang, visiting scholar from China

lastly,CK LIM


Next,Friday(5th day of CNY),I host a CNY gathering , they're friend I met last time in the orientation event, come from HK, Germany.




So happy,Flatmate-DONAH share his african cuisine with us


Basically,all ingredients for hotpot are ready, suggestion from my dear daddy: stir-fry onion and garlic, so that my friends can serve with soup


first time heard about satay hotpot soup, We prepared 2 pots:1) original favour & satay


Also, prepare a soup from pork rib bone



wash vege, as other ingredients at friends there


Here we go, time for dinner




left 1st:SOPHY (HONG KONG、undergrad in medicine);left 2nd:EVA (HK、master in psychology); LESTER (HK、BDS Dentistry)
center: CHO HONG (american borned,HK citizen。master in historical studies)
right 1st:VINSON (Germany borned Malaysian、master in engineering)

We also took some videos. As my friends wish to know more about African foodm so my flatmate prepare some food like dried spinach, maize meal, and "worm"










No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin