Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nice comments

1) a very thoughtful comment from my buddy Donah L. Moabi :-
" its better to die with failures than with potential. Dying with failures means you tried and everytime i put all my effort into  something, i’m gratified just by that fact more than the result. "

on one of the blog post (http://ow.ly/1o1ao) I shared recently

 

2) another comment on chinese blogpost (http://ow.ly/2NyLn):
“Totally agree. Having a Ph.D. doesn’t mean that one has good judgement / are quality to comment on something as an expert. Even though its not a route to wealth / riches, the whole Ph.D. process changed me fundamentally. My peers and professors in graduate school developed me personally and professionally. I wasn’t popular in high school and wasn’t smart enough to be a geek/nerd either. I discovered my identity rather late in life — in my early 30′s when I obtained my first Ph.D. I wish you all the best in your research.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin