Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Secret Santa & 2009 Christmas

I have decided to try the following 3 courses meal in the coming Christmas party

garlic mushroom mixed salad + honey salmon (i tried turkey before) + chocolate chip sponge pudding :)

We have a secret Santa in every Christmas party, i.e. gift exchange session based on “word” you picked up. This year I got “FRESH”, any gift idea feel free to tell me..Hmm, I’m thinking fresh salmon fillet (oops, that’s kiding) / chewing gum / shower gel Smile with tongue out

Last year I got the word “LIGHT”, I bought a wax lantern & scented candle. It was the first time in my life to wrap a present @-@, it looked a bit bulky..

DSCN9230DSCN9231DSCN9235DSCN9236

This is an interesting Christmas card I got from one of the colleagues last year. The card featured with Malacca’s red house.  
DSCN9222

Well, I got the following gift in the secret Santa session (gift with the word ”triangle”)
DSCN9238

The Ferrero chocolate was the present to my supervisor when I went to his open house.
DSCN9240
Christmas card from M&S, gave to colleagues last year… Thinking what kind of card to get this year.. Smile
DSCN9237-1

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin