Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Careers Blog 4 International Students @ GU

As mentioned in my previous post, I join as a volunteer in the international advisory group of career service, Glasgow University.

One of the projects I involved is preparing a blog for international student (
Careers Blog 4 International Students @ GU) . It will provides information about job prospects, country specific profile, visa matters, cv/ job application guidance, etc.

I have tried the services provided, they're great and of course free of charge. For more info, (if you are interested), feel free to visit the blog..at

http://gu-career.blogspot.com/


Well, another project I involve is cultural awareness presentation, so I will give some brief information about my country, and also reason to UK, and why Glasgow, etc. We will take picture and movie then publish to the career blog.

Recently, was invited to share experience as a foreign student, and information will be published on the international student profile page of Uni's main website as well as other media sources..will let you guys know once it is available.

Also, agreed to become an alumni ambassador, will give advice, suggestion to prospective international student in the future..hope i not becomng alumni "embarrass ador" lol..

Other than research activity, it's good for me to get some early exposures in education and academic matters. :-)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin