Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Monday, March 23, 2009

second stage of my research

I have shifted to plant physiology studies recently, and some tasks are as follow:-


growth Arabidopsis in soil

Young seedlings of Arabidopsis


Then, growth plant in growth chamber




Also, I assist my post-doc in physiology studies of broad-bean, and hopefully this studies will publish to peer-reviewed journal soon.



Glass house. place where I put broad bean.






My work bench



Diamond pen, use to cut glasses, according to connie (PhD in my lab), diamond pen got diamond, but i cant see anything, haha


This is autoclave, really "old", compared with utar's autoclave :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

coooooollll XO

cklim said...

haha thanks, i forgot one pic, i should take a self-potrait, when growing plant...haha

first time in my life, wearing lab coat, grove, spray fungiside to the soil, then pick up the seed one by one by forcep and gently put in each pot..

never so caring in malaysia last time :-p

haha

Anonymous said...

connie? haha that's a sign *grin*

The M said...

Ck, which one is me? haha XD

cklim said...

hi tim, as a future scientist, i think this one really can't explain in science, dunno why so coincidence..:-p

marccus, this time you become bean la, baru ada kacang makan...wakaka

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin