Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

grade for essay out!

Following several posts about my academic performance here, and here.

The grade for essay I mentioned last time, finally out!

Again, I got the same grade..haih, no improvement. Anyway, the 3rd best grade according to the uni's grading system, satisfy already.

well, another step closer to get MRes in Disctinction (= first class), :-)

feedback from course tutor, if everything progress well i will be the first master student in the department who obtain disctinction grade..wow....must work hard..

Actually, I am not a "kia su" people. I strongly believe I deserved for the grade obtained, as I have try my best and put so many efforts in whatever tasks I performed. It's essential to ensure that I graduated with a good grade, in order to obtain funding to carry out research in established institution.

Despite so many "good" news, there was another "sia sui" incident happened few months ago. For more infor, visit my chinese blog, as both articles are published on the same time..

cheers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats CK !!

cklim said...

thanks ange, will keep on working hard..haha

The M said...

Gambateh CK, haha, you deserve the first class one.

But must have good and enough rest oo, don't it let run away. hehe

cklim said...

thanks, will bear in mind, rest while work hard :-p

Hurley said...

wah..really Malaysia Boleh! =D

cklim said...

haha, ya..hv to try my best, not sia sui malaysia,

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin