Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Saturday, May 23, 2009

4 months

What can people do in 4 months time? Some people can fall in love and then break up, haha..or carry out 3 months project + 1 month thesis writing time or maternity leave, bla bla bla.

In the coming 4 months, my tasks are as follow, must sort it out, else I will in deep shit ..haih

  1. Carry out the remaining lab work,
  2. Construct protocols, four out of five, otherwise I cannot complete my bench works
  3. Paper evaluation exercise on UV-stress to plant
  4. St. Andrew Trip
  5. Making a short film with flatmates, will submit for film festival
  6. E-Mentor Event
  7. Writing out research dissertation
  8. Finish stomata measurement on bean
  9. Look for future prospect,

Can I handle all these tasks in four months? To

be honest, I don’t know. :-p

4 comments:

Skinny R said...

it sure can..

WILL POWER!

cklim said...

richard: thanks. i believe i can :-)

sUsAn said...

u sure can..Ck sure will make it.. I oso dunno when can finish master..wakaka..

cklim said...

hi susan, thanks. i believe you can as well, "yes, we can"..all the best !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin