Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Perak State Assembly Chaos

Last month, I went to a top UK institution and gave a talk. In this talk, I shared my background info to the fellow audiences (>50 persons) as well (As illustrated in the slide below). I "was" proud to talk about pamelo, steamed chicken, bean sprout, etc. I believe they enjoyed my talk as well.


However, 2 weeks after my talk, the following chaotic situation happened in my beloved state. This was so embarassing, and I don't know how to answer/ explain to my dear audience next time, should there is any query about the following situation.





video source: Malaysiakini

2 comments:

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

trust me Yang Berusaha Tekun.. I feel as embarrassed as u.

cklim said...

trust me, Yang Bernampak Cantik, I agreed with you :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin