Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm back

I spent 70% time in April travel away for research matters. Now, only back to normal. My tight schedule can be ilustrated in the following picture:



Basically I have travelled to some institutions in the UK for research meeting, discuss experimental methods, etc.

Again, just came back today (about one week), and I have numerous RSS feeds (>1000 articles), email to follow (about 100 msgs), lol:-



I shall resume blogging activity shortly, and share my trips in the next future.

5 comments:

marccus said...

haha, XD
CK, i think u can consider to get a good mobile phone and sign up for Mobile Me ady.. =P

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

CK, gambatteh..

I know u can do it de. Our prayers with you. Travel safely ya. Dont see angmoh ah moi too much when crossing road..

cklim said...

haha, nicole & marccus, thanks..because of encouragements from you guys, so i always stay strong. No la, as a loyal Malaysian, i will support barangan buatan malaysia...Nicole is one of the ah moi cantik ma..haha

haha, marccus nvm la..treat as a break for me, and try the feeling without IT for 1 week.my conclusion, it's suffering,miss a lot of things, and many things to follow now :-p 

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Use twitter to blog ;p~

cklim said...

haha, nvm la..sometime good for me to get out from web for a moment, eventhough it's not practical in this IT age..anyway, I hardly drop comment to you tian chad..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin