Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Thursday, July 1, 2010

1-7-10

1st of July, the first day after half year. What have you done far? How about your achievements?

Seldom update recently due to intense workloads and lot of events involved, in which I will share in the next blog post.

Often, I learnt that people like to share about their research progress, some bad some good, but mostly bad news…then, so what?

Taken me as an example:

Over the last 8 months,I've been working on a mutant isn't mutant, If you’re complaining on your research progress, think of me and this’ll make you feel better.

From failure we learn to improve, research is a good platform for you to learn how to be patient, tough.

This “tragic” moment hampered my progress and de-motivates me, but I will soldier on, no give up

1 comment:

Eating with Eliza said...

Grateful forr sharing this

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin