Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Monday, October 20, 2008

finally, all flatmates arrived

In my previous post last month,I mentioned that I was the only occupant in my flat. Our flat can occupy 5 persons. Yesterday, the fifth flatmate moved in, and suprisingly he is a chinese from malaysia too, a sabahan, and carry out research in engineering. so, right now, i have 2 flatemates from african (east and west), doing city planing, and education studies respectively. Another one from Bangladesh, a PhD student in engineering.

I quite happy to welcome arrival of a malaysian to my place, but something not so perfect was about the room allocation and arrangment. In my application last time, I intended to apply for mix accomodation, but at last i got single gender accom. Besides, before came to here, i hope to mix with students from western / developed country, but some how right now all members in my flat are from developing countries.

hopefully, all flat members can mix well with each other, and zero-conflict is always the best thing..:-)

some pics of my accomodation





Last but not least, some pics when i leave msia last time, my appreciation to tian chad, for uploading the following pics in facebook, so that i can share it here.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin