Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Note to ck’s blog supporter


My life here is getting busier; therefore it’s hard for me to prepare bilingual posts myself. As a result, from now on, most of the time, I will make use of translator service provided by google, yahoo, msn.

This could be English to Chinese or Chinese to English translation, and the application of online translator will definitely reduce time for me to type every single word.

Anyway, meaning/ vocabulary used (especially Chinese translated version) will be a little bit weird. However, I’m still the major contributor of any posts I published. I will proof-read translated post and try my best to ensure the context of the post still stick to the original one.

I assure that I will prepare posts about me and research life in bilingual. Other posts, for sharing purposes, mainly prepare in one language in the future, either English or Chinese.

The pics below show future posts prepared by ck, and will publish on schedule. Please bear with ck ya.

Once again, thank you for your support.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha cool... hey more pics of chicks there la :P

cklim said...

makai, like tat bully me meh, i spend most of the time in da lab, then my lab also kakak , makcik, ...where got hot chicks..haih..very cham ar..go back to utar study, mayb got chance meet more chicks..haha

Hurley said...

nvm la, relationship with older woman is common over there =P

cklim said...

haha,really Mr. hurlye?!...then i reserve one for you is it ok? jz tell me your preferences..haha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin