I am leaving Exeter few days later to attend graduation at Glasgow. Will be there for 3D2N, a hectic and packed journey. I will only stay for a while, simply because I have scheduled meeting with supervisors, and discuss new experimental protcols as well as formal bi-monthly progress meeting that held few days later.
Travel itinerary as follow:
- gathering with former flatmates
- graduation and photo session
- dinner with friends at Glasgow
- dinner with colleagues
- meeting with master’s supervisor at Glasgow, to discuss previous findings that will be reporting on journal. Hope get second paper published soon.
- attending a plant science talk. surprisingly my Exeter’s co-supervisor will be giving a talk at Glasgow while i still at Glasgow too, so certainly i am going to his talk too.
- squeeze a time slot to watch 2012. :-p