Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Don’t receive suspicious MSN message from CKLIM

Some feedbacks from my friends recently, they told me that they received some weird “message” from me as showed in the sample picture below.

Therefore, I wish to take this opportunity to inform you guys that I will never send link to people when I was in “offline” mode. Besides, I spend more time in blogging rather than msn.

As a conclusion, delete or close this kind of message directly. Thanks.

6 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

I also have the same problem.
Any solution?

wen ni said...

maybe can uninstall and re-install again?

The M said...

hmm, may be do heavy cleaning more often..

cklim said...

ya, this is ery annoying, and we don't know unless people inform us..maybe will try reinstall again, and if problem persist, then do some heavy cleaning..by da way, prof marccus what does it means by "heavy cleaniing"..is it thorough virus scan?

The M said...

ya, keke, scan using AVG, Karpersky, Norton, Panda, Avira Antivir, etc etc.. Counter and counter the trojan horse and annoying ads-ware.

otherwise, use alternative msn software liao. maciam trillion or Voxox.

hoiyo ck, dun call me like that >.<

cklim said...

ok..thanks marccus...

haha, if dun call you prof..then can i call you "marky"?...haha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin