Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all, especially all my christian friends..Unfortunately, no snow at Glasgow, so can't celebrate white christmas. The previous post about first snow in Glasgow was a mistake. It's just a hail, a.k.a. "fake snow--ck's definition"..haha..anywhere, celebration here definitely different compared with Malaysia.

Anyway, I may go out to celebrate too, but still uncertain.. I will go to my supervisor house celebrate new year count down, and then if possible will see fireworks at uni. tower and she will prepare a "flaming cake"...wow.."cake on fire"??!!///anyway we will look then.

In December, really a busy month for me eventhough I have 2-week breaks from christmas onward, as I just completed part of the MRes assesments, and I still need to think about next stage of my experiment, writing progressive report...and most deadly part--an essay topic I never encoutered before, and due first week of jan 09. Makai, plant has slightly different defense mechanism compared with animal, i.e. human,,,and need to understand some signalling pathway..so many knowledge gaps to fill in..and hopefully can fill in, and not like the recession happened currently, whereby the US gov "throw" so many billion and can't fill the big hole, instead all money sink!,,haha..

Put this aside first, let's us celebrate the holiday we have, take a rest, recharge. :-)

Christmas Myspace Comments

a comic I read from phdcomics.com, but I not really clear with the meaning of this christmas song..haha

5 comments:

The M said...

Merry Christmas!!~~ ^^

wen ni said...

and happy new year!

cklim said...

hello marccus and wen ni, thanks--> merry christmas and happy new year 09..

haha...

sUsAn said...

merry christmas and happy new year 2009!!:P

cklim said...

thanks Susan, enjoy your vacation too..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin