Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Why?!..faster faster come out

My first PCR was performed in early of December, and I got amplified products in gene I looked for, but somehow the constitutive gene can’t be amplified..This is terrible and annoying. I tried for few weeks, varying different parameter, still get nothing. Now encoutered similar problems that faced by Marccus last time in the FYP--(sorry ya marccus..)

Anyway, thing about people in famine, problems encountered by farmers, and so on. This “small” trouble will not bounce me back. However, this time I have to “freeze” winter break, spend more times to settle this problem, as I still have 300 samples in hand, and new batch experiment awaiting me.

Since my course only last for one year, so begin to do some future planning, as mentioned in my Chinese blog last time, I am going to challenge myself, apply for position in one of the world class research institutes. Anyway, not the right time for me to reveal now, will keep you guys update with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.O omg... 300 samples to go.

Dun worry, one bye one.

Haha, you know, when facing NBS "no-band-syndrome", there is one way to have achievement on it. That is look at that clear line of marker. Every time when there no desire band come out, but the marker is so clear, that mean your skill is improved. keke. At least you achieve something right? hehe. (this is what I do =P)

Then slowly the BB God (Band-band God) will come and slowly reveal The One to you.

Don't worry,
Keep on Try it and Troubleshoot it. =)

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Yes! Need always have the will power like Edison!

cklim said...

dear tian chad and marccus, ya..hope practice make perfect..also "pray" some miracles present..hope santa can gv me a good suprise lo..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin