Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Sunday, March 28, 2010

camera, bag bag & iphone

Found interesting comments on facebook wall post between my buddy Mr. L and his companions.

The dialogue as below:

Mr. L:“donno who own herself canon bombastic camera,gucci bag,high end handphone...i speechless!!”

Ms. J:“kns, canon bombastic camera? - its jz a beginner cam..gucci? its jz one! handphone? i dun even have an iphone! i everyday gardenia only T_T”

Ms. M:“WAH! tu la.. High maintainance wei!
talk from my point of view, not directing to anyone in here.. just my point of view as a women. ”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote a blogpost (in mandarin) to share about my humble opinions, but I have no strength to prepare another copy in English, therefore feel free to read the chinese version at:-

http://limchoonkiat.blogspot.com/2010/03/iphone.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin