Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Friday, April 2, 2010

Malaysian Society Gathering

Pictures courtesy of Faqihuddin Mustaffa.

image image

On the 1st April 2010, (not April Fool), I joined the Malaysian society for the dinner @ the Mediterranean Restaurant in Exeter. Thanks for the invitation and hard works of the fellow committees. This was a great pleasure to meet with fellow Malaysian, and we’re to talk with each other regardless where are you from, what is your background.

This was the first Malaysian society’s event I have attended, and I look forward to participating future events organised by the society.

01042010 

I tried grilled meat (lamb, chicken), a bit dry, overall acceptable.

By the way, I will be having a week off, take a break and out for vacation. After intense work loads, I am going to recharge myself. Therefore no live update from me for the next 1/2 weeks, other than those scheduled posts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin