Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The way I replied to FB comments, etc

I can’t on FB most of the time, although I am an ‘active’ face book user. The ‘active’ in this context means I utilised 3rd features/ gadgets to send notifications on news shared, tweet, blogs updates, etc.

I have disabled the facebook alert by email, simply because it will contaminate my mailbox.

I try my best effort to reply every comment to me, I appreciate their comment, their time to look at the info I shared, my feelings.

To ensure/ to try not to miss everyone comment, I used the ‘Find’ function offered in the web browser (for instance, ctrl+F) and typed ‘you’ at the facebook alert' page, as illustrate in the following diagram. By doing so, the ‘Find’ function will help me highlight any notifications that contained words like ‘your’ ‘you’, and then I can reply them individually.

image

Sometime. I still can’t catch up with all the alerts as the notification page only shows up to a certain numbers of alerts. Therefore, I am so sorry if you didn’t receive my feedbacks. If I have time, I tend to search previous wall posts to see if I have missed any feedbacks.

Once again, thanks for letting me know you like info I shared, for those who find it annoying (as there are so many posts from me), I wish to express my sincere apologies :p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin