Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father’s Day

Happy Father’s Day. I wish to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude and sincere appreciation to my dad for his guidance, advice and scarification.

send off3

So bad, I can’t celebrate both mum and dads’ day this year, I will back in the future and celebrate this meaningful festival.

To all friends, take this opportunity and express your gratitude to your parents. :-)

3 comments:

Merryn said...

aw.. u r so far away on this special day. but nvm, with technology today, u can still keep in touch and when u come back next time, everyday's father's day! :D

Merryn said...

SATU... coz i cant find ur chat box.. sometimes my PC do weird stuff to ME! :D

cklim said...

Hi Merryn, yup..talked with them jz now..;-)

me too, satu for you as well cheers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin