Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pics @ Gla Uni--2

I have taken some pictures of Glasgow University recently. Still have about 1.5 months for me to stay here. As mentioned by Liang (2009), we’ll only appreciate something when we are getting to lose it. And it’s true, I really appreciate all the opportunities I have, to study in one of the best unis, a vibrant and nice city…I will miss you..Glasgow University..Thanks for everything

 

DSCN7406 DSCN7388 DSCN7396 DSCN7401 DSCN7405 DSCN7413

DSCN7421 DSCN7411 DSCN7408

4 comments:

Skinny R said...

i truly like the scenery there.

cklim said...

ya, scotland is really a nice place, and the rich history glasgow uni which founded in 14th century is impressive :-p

marccus said...

"Like"

cklim said...

@marccus, yup, me too :-p

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin