Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello Exeter

According to Wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exeter), Exeter is a city and district in Devon, which situated in south east of the England.The city has a population of 111,076, and tourism is one of the activities that contributes to the city’s economy.

As compared with Glasgow, Exeter is a small town, and all supermarkets, banks, etc are gather on high street, which is very convenient for me. Average temperature is 3-4 degree Celsius higher than Glasgow. For the moment, I think the weather is better than Glasgow. (unlike windy and rainy weathers in Glasgow, but Glasgow is still a lovely place for me, haha).

I have been here twice, therefore I know this place quite well. I will share more info about this city, after I fully explore it..

Share some pictures I have taken previously with you guys :-p

DSCN6726 DSCN6702 DSCN6701 DSCN6699 DSCN6556 DSCN6553 DSCN6550

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin