Ck's Blog in Chinese

For chinese version, please visit blog at the link below:-

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good University Guide 2010

The latest Good University Guide published TIMES ONLINE. This will gives students a clear guideline to select their preferred university. Anyway, there are many factors to be considered other than a university's ranking. In my opinion, there is no difference in top 20 unis (or even top 30). In fact, The difference is marginal. I only include top 30 institutions in this post. For full report (that ranked all together 120 universities), feel free to click the link below:-

http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/tol_gug/gooduniversityguide.php


1 Oxford
2 Cambridge
3 Imperial College
4 St Andrews
5 University College London
6 Warwick
7 London School of Economics
8 Durham
9 Exeter
10 Bristol
11 York
12 King's College London
13 Bath
14 Edinburgh
15 Leicester
=15 Southampton
17 Loughborough
18 Sheffield
19 Glasgow
20 Nottingham
21 Newcastle
22 Birmingham
23 Lancaster
24 Manchester
25 Aston
26 Cardiff
27 Leeds
28 Liverpool
=28 East Anglia
30 Royal Holloway


Last year report can refer to my blog's post at


http://limchoonkiat.blogspot.com/2008/07/2009.html


I am happy that I have the opportunity to pursue postgraduate study in a top 20 uni, and I will establish my next career in a top 10 uni. Feel free to guest which uni I will go in the future. However, answer will not be given..haha, TBA.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin